Odoo is a suite of open source business apps that cover all your company needs: CRM, eCommerce, accounting, inventory, point of sale, project management, etc. Millions of happy users work better with Odoo integrated Apps. Odoo is a vast application used for accelerating large business processes smoothly and probably one of the best management software to run a company
To develop and integrate such a vast application and maintaining it without any adverse effect to business is itself a big risk. Also, to control and maintain an enterprise system is not so simple task that can be done in overnight. So, to prevent from this risk, you need a highly skilled Odoo developer consisting of complete knowledge regarding Odoo.
As we all know that ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning is one of the most important software for any business and implementing it smoothly is another important task. At Infovinity we offer our clients complete end to end solutions towards Odoo development, Odoo customisation till final support.
Since Odoo customisation or implementation are complex sometimes based on the requirements and workflows of clients business we also offer an option to Hire Dedicated Odoo developer for the project. This option of hiring Odoo ERP developer comes in with low cost pricing and company can provide as much as task needed based on the requirements; Including complex requirements.
Currently we are working on bespoke CMS design for Odoo website module. Listed below, you can find a list of just a few of the most popular built-in applications, there are currently over 1400 other applications available at the click of a button.
- CRM – Keep track of all interactions with your opportunities and customers and improve your sales cycle.Get more done in less time. Schedule activities based on your sales scripts: calls, meetings, mailing, and quotations. Get all information you need, directly on the opportunity: website pages viewed, mail received, etc.
- Point of Sale – Easily create invoices from Point of Sale transactions into Odoo Accounting.
- Sales – Easy quotation software, Send polished quotations with eSignature and online payment.Automatically create project tasks from sales orders.Sell more with clean quotations, Professionally showcase your products and services. Send clear and complete quotations to your prospects. Add product descriptions, beautiful images, and additional information simply by dragging and dropping building blocks.
- Subscriptions – Focus on selling great services. Simple features to manage subscriptions automatically. Concentrate on services and relationships while Odoo’s automated features handle your recurring sales and subscriptions. Quickly provide clear contracts and flawless, automated invoices; take care of taxes with no stress; and deal with payments – all done automatically according to your settings.
- Accounting – Create invoices automatically based on sales orders, delivery orders, or contracts. View all of your customer account inform-ation from one location.
- Invoicing – Synchronize every transaction with your stocks to keep your valuation up to date. Turn Quotes into Invoices with minimal effort. Bill automatically based on sales orders, delivery orders, contracts, or time and material. Easily create invoices based on the quotes you have sent to your clients. Send professional looking invoices directly to your clients in just a click. Automatically send them by email as a PDF attachment or print and send them by mail.
- Expenses – Track expenses and re-invoice them in batches.Automate your purchasing workflow, Automatically send RfQs to your suppliers based on your stocks levels : Improve your purchase and inventory performance with procurement rules depending on stock levels, logistic rules, sales orders, forecast manufacturing orders, etc. Select different replenishment methods for each product depending on your manufacturing and delivery strategies.
- eSignature – Send, sign, and approve documents online. Upload your PDF and drag & drop fields easily.
- Inventory : Improve performance & process time. Better organize your warehouse with the smart double entry inventory system. Get the most efficient stocking method and improve all your internal operations. Odoo’s double-entry inventory has no stock input, output or transformation. Instead, all operations are stock moves between locations.
- Project : Keep track of the time spent by project, client or tasks. Modern interface, What you need, the way you like it Options include
ORGANIZE : A simple drag-and-drop view to help you easily group tasks at the right stage.
SCHEDULE : Easily check your team’s planning and reschedule to keep within your deadlines.
PLAN : Keep track of deadlines and progress of your projects with a clear overview.
ANALYZE: Keep a good overview of your workload and of the status of individual tasks.
- Timesheets : It supports your own work flow. Task management, time-tracking, and weekly timesheets.When you need to log dozens of activities per day, every second counts. Odoo Timesheet is as fast as you are. Odoo Timesheet stays up and running even if there is no internet connection. Just launch your timesheet as usual and the data will sync your account once you’re back online. It’s that simple.
- Purchase – Easily manage suppliers & purchase orders , Improve your supply chain & inventory performance. Automate your purchasing workflow. Automatically send RfQs to your suppliers, based on your stocks levels. Improve your purchase and inventory performance with procurement rules depending on stock levels, logistic rules, sales orders, forecast manufacturing orders, etc. Select different replenishment methods for each product depending on your manufacturing and delivery strategies.
- Helpdesk – Agile Helpdesk, For great customer service.Track, prioritize, and solve customer tickets. Organize your tickets the way you want with the amazing kanban view. Get an instant overview of your team’s workload and check the status of a ticket based on your custom tailored SLA rules.
A great MRP will work seamlessly across your core departments to enable the company to have real time visibility and reporting of what they have, what they need, and when they need it. At the centre of manufacturing is a good MRP and PLM that will give your business repeatable quality. Odoo MRP links to all your other business modules giving you a joined-up system and real-time business intelligence
- Material requirements planning (MRP) – The comprehensive workcenter control panel solution
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) – Manage engineering changes and versions easily.
- Quality – Define quality control points and trigger quality alerts easily.
- Equipment Maintenance : Plan preventive maintenance and act quickly to correct problems.
Human Resources Apps
All-in-one: Recruitments, Appraisal, Expenses, Leaves, Attendances, etc.Successfully manage your employees Centralize all your HR information. Oversee all important information for each department at a glance. Restrict visibility of sensitive information to just HR managers, or make other information public for all employees to see such as employee directory. Receive alerts for any new leave requests, allocation requests, applications, appraisals, and more.
Leaves- Manage leave requests and employee allocations. Update calendars automatically.
- Allocations – Keep track of your employees’ status, job titles, contract type and dates, and their schedule.
- Timesheets – Create weekly and monthly timesheets and follow the time spent by your employees on projects.
- Attendances – Keep track of your employees’ presence at work. HR managers can easily report employees’ monthly presence with the menu entry and state.
- Appraisals – Follow-up on employee development. Set-up appraisals and help your employees grow and evolve.
- Recruitments – Streamline your recruitment process. Index resumes, track applicants, and search profiles.
- Expenses – Get a full overview of employee expenses, streamline the approval process, and track all records.
- Fleet – Track company vehicles, mileage logs, maintenance schedules, contracts and more with clean and organized fleet management